Sunday, December 17, 2006

The cake...

Didn't update yesterday and feel almost guilty for it! LOL! Haven't missed many days at all since I started my blog. Spent most of the day celebrating Ross' birthday and had lots of fun. One of the things he got was the new Buzz quiz game for the PS2, which we had lots of fun playing! And the cake I made on Friday turned out really yummy!

I have two pages from my Christmas journal to share with you today. First the subject for the 15th was to write about which people you spend Christmas with and who you see over the Christmas holidays. That was quite easy for me as we have a rather small family and always basically see the same people over Christmas.

We see about half of our family over the Christmas Days. We always have the tradition to go and visit my mum's sister's family on Boxing Day as she always invites us over for food. The rest of our relatives live a few hours away so we see them at other times instead.

Then it was the prompt for the 16th (yesterday). This was to write about what things you're grateful for. Quite easy really if you just sit down for a few minutes and have a think. Was a bit unsure what photo to use for my page so I just ended up with a bit of a close-up of the cosy tree.



4 comments:

Jenn said...

I love your style! Beautiful pages!

Chiara said...

okay now I want cake. Gorgeous entry

Georgia said...

love how you spelled out "i'm very grateful for". you are using the same papers i'm using on my journal. really like Basic Grey.

Latharia said...

Love the picture of your tree!