Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Where has it gone...

...I'm guessing some of you visiting my blog is starting to wonder if I have given up on my Christmas journal. The answer is no. Only for the next few days I have no access to my stash so I can't make my pages. I am however keeping notes and making little sketches in a notebook so I can continue where I stopped. I have no intention of giving up, so if you don't see it back, please nag at me in the comments section! LOL! I don't want to give up just because I am behind.

These are the final things I made for the ATDML Christmas design team gallery. Again using Basic Grey Dasher. First a set of 3 ATCs. I have also used the Merry Grinchmas stamp set by Rusty Pickle and lots of Tim Holtz distress inks.

Then I made a different version of the card we have sent to people for Christmas this year. A tree template and then lots of strips of patterned paper, some ribbon and glitter glue. Pretty easy but also a bit fun with it being a different shape card.

No comments: