Friday, January 26, 2007

Swedish shopping...

I'm sooo tired. We've been in and out shopping all day (Ross had the day off). It's amazing how tired you can get from shopping! LOL! We went to IKEA this afternoon and bought a new shelf. I just looooove IKEA!! And of course I had to buy some Swedish candy too. I L-O-V-E going into the "Sweden shop" at the end - walking around the Swedish food kinda makes you feel like "home". It might sound silly but it does...

Anyway, tomorrow we're building the bookshelf. And no it's not for stash. I wish I had the space for a nice Expedit bookshelf from IKEA in my tiny little scraproom, but if you could see it you would laugh. It just wouldn't fit. No matter what you do. Impossible! However I'm still very happy with our new bookshelf because it will solve our problem of too many books - so I really can't wait to put it up. We'll finally get a bookshelf in the kitchen to keep all the cookbooks in. Yippie!!

This is another LO that I have just made. Papers are KI Memories and the chipboard letters are Heidi Swapp.

Right now I'm off to collapse in the sofa while some ribs are cooking in the oven - prepared before according to Nigella Lawson's "Finger-Licking Ribs" recipe. It's the first time we're trying it, but I really can't wait...

4 comments:

Latharia said...

Wonderful page! :) Love the design!

scraphappy aka sandy said...

your layouts are beautiful, i am new to scrapbooking only started after recieving a scrapbook for a christmas present, and its consumed me lol and my home, im hoping with lots of practise my layouts will one day be as beautiful as yours

Sandie said...

I love the angle of the photos, great design!

Eleanor said...

Big Nigella fan here - how were the ribs?