Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Oh well...

...this cold has obviously decided to get a lot worse before it gets better. I look myself in the mirror and my eyes are so red and watery from the cold that I look like I have been crying for hours! LOL!

Hoping I'll feel better tomorrow as it's the first day of the "My Word" class and I'm really excited about it. Journaling is something I would love to improve. I just wish my "trigger photos" would arrive. Ordered them a few days ago, but used a company I'd never used before because of a good offer. But they are not here yet and I now wished I had used somewhere where I could be sure to get my photos in 1-2 days. Oh well... I really, really, really hope they arrive with the post tomorrow.

Off to wrap myself up in a fleece blanket. I'm sooo cold and shivery...

***Edited - I seem to have got this confused. Always thought that the "MyWord" class started on the 1st...only to just discover that it's not until the 4th. LOL! Oh well, at least that should give my photos time to arrive...I hope!! ***

No comments: