Thursday, March 08, 2007

Good day...

Thursday's are good days at the moment. A new week of my "Product Playground" class and a new week of the "My Word" journaling class! Lots of yummy ideas, projects and suggestions to download. Unfortunately this is the last week of "Product Playground". But at least it's a good one ---> ribbons!! And ribbons I use all the time and have... well...let's just say: lots and lots of :)
I've been listening to a very inspirational 28 min audio message for my journaling class and done all the little exercises in my journal this morning. A very nice way to start the day! Love the audio messages from Amy and I'm so happy that they are quite long too!

After that I got scrapping. A layout using my new Pink Martini papers. A very busy layout LOL! Can you get TOO busy?! Maybe you can I guess. But this was a fun layout so who cares. After I had taken my photo I noticed that I had forgotten to add a date and some journaling to the layout. So I did some handwriting in some of the circles.

No comments: