Monday, March 05, 2007

I took my own challenge...

This morning I set a little challenge for Carin, and anyone else who wanted to have a go, in the "Product Playground" thread on UKS since she was a little stuck in her scrapping. (She did the same for me a week or so ago - thank you Carin, it was very much appreciated). As I had posted the challenge, I actually decided to do it myself too! LOL! So here's what we had follow for the layout:

* use rub-ons (of course! - this is part of this week's Product Playground class)
* use at least 2 photos on your page
* use some green and some blue on your page...even if it's just small amounts
* use a bookplate
* ...and some ric rac (or ribbon if you don't have any ric rac)

I'd love it if YOU want to take this challenge too please! Would be so much fun to see what everyone creates. If you do decide to have some fun and play along, please post and let us know how your layout turned out.

Me? I used one of the latest Chatterbox kits from Scrap-Room. This was the first time I had tried the scalloped Bazzill. Have to say I wasn't so keen on it until I cut it up! LOL! Rub-ons are by Chatterbox too, the bookplate is made using a Sizzix die + chipboard and then it's finished off with some black ric rac. Oh and the stamp is my very much loved "Notepad" by Fontwerks.

***Ooops and the layout looks like it's not been made straight at all in the photo - it is, I promise - just bad editing from me I'm afraid, sorry!***

To Cynthia who asked about the "glossy stuff" used on the inchies: it's Glossy Accents by Ranger. Hope that helps :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the LO. The swirly heart is very elegant and I love the little journalling box too. Love Archi

Anonymous said...

oh I see! Thank you so much for that. I was trying hard to figure that out. I was wanting to make something like what you did there. Of course, I have not started it yet. The little inches are just so cute! I just love the pink swirly!

Anonymous said...

Love your inches and your BPS pages, looking great Anso. I am almost caught up but have so many things to post it will take me a while to get them all up lol!

Anonymous said...

Great layout Anso, I love that rubbon! Thanks for the challenge, I am working on it, very slooooowly! Carin.