Thursday, March 15, 2007

Scraplifting...

Came across some layouts by Keisha Campbell which I really liked this mroning and decided to scraplift one. The layouts are quite similar but I adapted it to the A4 format I'm working with at the moment, which lead to me having to change the title a bit etc to fit better.

The papers are by Imaginisce, the scalloped and pink cardstock is by Bazzill, chipboard letters by Heidi Swapp...and then just some ric rac and two giant brads (sorry got them in a kit and don't know who they are by). A rather simple and quick layout to do - but sometimes that's very nice as you get a feeling of a "achievement" very quickly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The odd scraplift does us all the world of good, I like that feeling too :D Posted you stash today, prob be Monday before it arrives but its on the way. Enjoy!