Wednesday, March 07, 2007

A very special cake...

I have been good and kept up with my journaling prompts for the "My Word" class this week...but somehow I have been "scared" of starting the layout assignment. But with a new one being given to us tomorrow, I finally got started on my journaling yesterday and this morning I made the layout. Not sure what I was "scared" of...once I got going I really enjoyed it! As is happens I have combined it with the "Product Playground" class too and used rub-ons...

Paper is from the new "Floral Chic" range by Fancy Pants and rub-ons are by Basic Grey & Gin-X. I have tried to take a close-up of the journaling too...though I'm not too sure how easy it is to read when Blogger won't display larger photos - sorry!

2 comments:

Nina said...

Well done Anso! I've still got to do my LO for the class. I love your layout and the journalling is fab! :)

Anonymous said...

Fab layout and that cake looks very yummy! Carin