Friday, April 13, 2007

Excited - now I can tell you...

Finally I can tell you about the class I was asked to do!! How exciting! Mel & Jill from A Trip Down Memory Lane approached me about doing a class for their shop site. I had lots of fun and this is the layout I came up with:

You can buy the supplies needed to make it at ATDML and you can see a complete supply list and step-by-step inctructions and photos here. I'd love for you to take the class and let me know what you think of it please. The class will eventually be put up here on my blog too...but not quite yet LOL!

And more exciting things for me!! I got the second parcel I was waiting for from the US yesterday afternoon. Lots of useful stuff!! I have already used the Autumn Leaves stamps on two layouts (!) and I can see the Rhonna Farrer journaling chipboard panels becoming very handy. Good value too - you get 36 (!) in one packet. 18 styles and 2 of each.

And can I just say: thanks for visiting my blog! It makes me really happy that you - yes YOU! - took the time to visit my blog! So thank you very much! Wishing you all a great weekend and please stop by again when you have a spare moment :)

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Your stuff gets better and better and I love the photos you take too!

Anonymous said...

Its always a pleasure to visit Anso, I love your class, saw it on ATDML earlier today and will def have a go over the weekend. Your stash looks mega yummy! Enjoy

Kim -today's creative blog said...

oooh, what fun things to play with. Love your layouts. So much talent.
Thanks for commenting and visiting my blogs.