Friday, April 20, 2007

Salsa...

"Salsa" you think....are we going to have nachos?! Nah....I wish!! No we're talking Junkitz Salsa collection!! And that's exactly what I have been playing with today... My new salsa goodies. By a lucky coincidence I received some funky triangular penjars from Beth just after lunch today (thanks Beth & Jan!). So I grabbed one of them straight away as I knew I wanted to do something "happy" with my cute cupcake papers!! And this is what I came up with:

Hrm...not obvious that I like "Slick Writers" a lot, is it?! LOL! Well at least I haven't confessed exactly HOW much I like my "Slick Writers"... *quickly hides the other 20 pens*

I'm going to continue playing with my salsa papers now and wish you all a fantastic weekend!! Hopefully tomorrow I have made something more with them to show you...

3 comments:

Olive said...

Lovely Anso! Your craft room must look soo pretty.

Anna said...

Anso, I love your pen holder covered with the lovely Salsa papers. I too have some of these papers in the 6x6 pad and they are gorgeous, especially the cupcake pattern. Loving your work.

Beth said...

So glad that you have a use for them. It looks fab