Thursday, June 21, 2007

Fun with rub-ons...

This was a fun thing to do with rub-ons... There was a challenge on the Scrap-Room forum to make a layout using a stamped title and then embellish it with rub-ons. At first I thought it sounded a bit weird and I was wondering how you'd make it look good. I figured you needed quite chunky alphabet stamps to make the title stand out (and not get lost under the rub-ons)... Anyway, I thought I might as well give it a go and I was really pleased with the result... Try it!
Supplies: Bazzill cardstock, Narratives paper, Imaginisce rub-ons, Hambly transparency, Autumn Leaves stamps, 7 Gypsies stickers, Queen & Co heart brad....what a mix of manufacturers LOL!!

Got my subscription issue of "Scrapbooks Etc" in the post yesterday and just now some more buttons have arrived with the parcel van (and no I did not order THAT many buttons LOL! But they came in a pizzabox because there were a few sheets of papers too). Yum - my button jar is going to look great :)

4 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

Beautiful layouts!!! excellent...
Love your work Anso : )

have a great day

Marlou

Wati Basri said...

great tip! will try it soon!!
great layout :)

AnneMarie said...

love your style!!!

Anonymous said...

love this idea Anso xxx