Tuesday, June 12, 2007

My 200th post...

Yep that's right...I have made 200 posts since I started my blog in November. Pretty good going I think. Let's see how long I can keep updating this regularly... LOL!

So what have I been up to today? Well I guess you don't want to hear about boring things like taking the bin out and washing clothes etc. So let's talk about something more fun. Like the "Love Elsie" collections!! Yay!! How yummy are they?! LOL! Several of you have commented (thank you!!) saying you can't wait to see what I do with it *feels very flattered - thanks*. Well neither can I! LOL! No ---> seriously, I am actually working on a layout right now using the Elsie stuff (yum - I love working with it!!) but I can't show it to you for two reasons: (1) the obvious one - it's not finished yet. And (2) it's for my June class for A Trip Down Memory Lane, so even when it's finished you'll have to wait a little to see it. But not too long.

I have also done another secret layout this morning. It's based on a sketch and it's for a newsletter. Using some Heidi Grace papers etc. That's really all I can say at the moment. You'll see it at the end of this month.

But on a happier note I do have yet ANOTHER layout which I did this morning which I CAN indeed share with you since it's not for any DT work or similar. Unfortunately I got the camera reflecting in the black bit of the photo no matter what I did. And to be honest I have so much work on at the moment that I didn't have time to find out how I could edit this in Photoshop (which is very new to me)...but hey, it's not the end of the world, right? :)


So the layout...I've used Bazzill cardstock. Papers are by 7 Gypsies (some cut into strips), Autumn Leaves stamps, Basic Grey white border rub-on, some pretty blue jewels and I believe (?) the stars are by Making Memories.

Now back to this layout with the Elsie stash...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Personally I can't see the flash but hey it definitely isn't the end of the world. You should see my pictures - far too much flash on most of them LOL

Kerry xx

Vickie said...

I can't see the flash either. I love the stamp you've used on this.

stampandscrap@mail.com said...

I cn't see the flash either. Love the Lo. Must admit black and red always hits my button. Stamp is really lush