Monday, November 05, 2007

I've been shopping but I have NOT broken my stash diet...

How does that work? "I have been doing stash shopping but I have NOT broken my stash diet." Simple. If you check back to my post on Thursday, my stash diet has one exemption: I'm allowed to buy the new Love Elsie "Noel" and "Zoe" collections plus her new book. I have been waiting for these since the summer so there was NO way I was going to miss out on them. Therefore I have been shopping on-line from the US and bought stuff from Elsie's two new collections (nothing else though...not even a single brad - so I was being good!!) Apparently the book will take another few weeks until it's released.

I really can't wait to receive my parcel from the US!! Have I told you that I love Christmas? I LOVE CHRISTMAS!! :)))) LOL! Love all the sparkly trees, baubles etc. And these just make me smile:

Anyway, where were we...ah yes, stash diet. It's going well...I'm slowly working towards the target of 50 layouts and I have just finished layout no 9 this afternoon. This is one I did on Friday:

Supplies: Papers, flowers and stickers are by Making Memories. Not sure who makes the grey transparency embellishment...might be MM too (?). Not much more added to the page apart from some staples and some doodles/journaling.

1 comment:

pmk said...

I *love* the cute little gingerbread man! Can't wait to see what it all looks like when you get it!