Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Wednesday...

Still not feeling any better and the antibiotics don't seem to have kicked in yet... so another quick update I'm afraid LOL! Thought I could show you a layout I did last week as part of my stash diet. And talking about the stash diet...my total is still at 41 out of 50 layouts. On the other hand, I haven't really felt well enough (!) to shop either, so no damage has been done LOL!

Anyway, here's a layout made with papers by A2Z, Bazzill cardstock, Heidi Swapp chipboard, October Afternoon stamp, Doodlebug Frills plus some buttons and my fantastic white Signo pen :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Anso,
I really hope that you'll soon be feeling much better - I miss your daily updates. (By the way - you're in big trouble!! Because of your inspiration, I've joined the Scrap Room and I'm impatiently waiting for my first kit)
Anyway, hope you'll soon be up and about again and making us all smile. Love Judy

Anonymous said...

Love this layout, did you do that border around the photo freehand with the pen? I need to practice with my pens a bit more as I think I press too hard or too light or something. Hope the meds kick in today so you start feeling better!