Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Another page...

Another page from my journal. This is the entry for the 15th of December. I'm really enjoying doing my journal and working with the mixed formats. I'm so glad I chose that (doing a mixed album) as it works out perfectly. On the days when you don't have so much to journal about you can make a small page. On the days when you have something secret to say, you pick and envelope. And on the days when you have lots to journal about, or wanting to use several photos, a large format is perfect!

So I really, really think the mixed format was the way to go and I can see myself using that next year too. And for other minibooks/albums too for that matter :) Love it!! :)

Oh I nearly forgot ---> the supplies I used for the page are from the Noel collection by "Love Elsie"...papers, rub-ons & ribbon.
Not many days left to go to Christmas now!! It's getting exciting...!! :)))

No comments: