Saturday, December 01, 2007

First day of the Christmas journal...

Today is the first day of the Christmas journal!! I already had a rough idea of what I wanted to do, but I was still really excited when the first prompt came by e-mail this morning. We have been really busy today (baking gingerbread cookies!! - A very Swedish Christmas tradition) so I only got the chance to sit down in the evening to do this and I have just finished my first page. As it's nearly nine in the evening here, it's a little (!) dark to take a photo of it so that will have to wait until another day :)

Joey - you wanted to know about the envelope making board I have. It's by Crafters Companion and it's called "the Enveloper Pro". I have borrowed a photo of the internet so you can see it below. It's about £15. I got mine a while ago...but I'm pretty sure I bought mine on Ebay.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cookies look so good! It's kinda like the time you showed us a pic of your chocolate cake... I'm licking my computer monitor again LOL!

Look forward to seeing your page tomorrow. Hope you get some good natural light!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link Anso. Will add to my Christmas Wish list! Joey x