Friday, January 11, 2008

Thanks...

After my post about "Cards" magazine yesterday, can I please say a big THANK YOU to those of you who replied. Really, I appreciate that so much! And the biggest THANK YOU to Margaret for the special subscription link and extra-money-off-code :) Guess who subscribed to 12 issues of "Cards" with 6 free issues of "Scrapbook Trends" yesterday evening? :))

Today I'm feeling very creative. I sat down to do some DT work yesterday and it just didn't work at all. I kept moving papers and photos and just feeling generally unhappy about it. No inspiration. Nothing worked. But today is a totally different day. Today things work and I'm having lots of fun scrapping and doing DT work :) Strange how a day can make so much difference really...

Not a layout that I did today, but a little while ago:

Supplies: Scenic Route papers, Bazzill cardstock, Heidi Swapp chipboard letters, Doodlebug Paper Frills, Autumn Leaves and October Afternoon stamps.

No comments: