Saturday, February 16, 2008

What A Day...

I have been spending 7+ hours non-stop tidying (heavy lifting/reaching all the time) and I'm exhausted. Back is aching/burning and I feel like my body has been through a marathon LOL! I'm going to collapse in the sofa with a huge glass of cold water now!! But first I just wanted to share these items (card & bookmark) with you:

I put the card on black to take the photo (to make the white edges show up) - the black background is NOT actually part of the card.

Kate Hadfield released this really cool Funky Junky Spring Fling collab kit together with Rachel Young and Michelle Godin at the Lilypad on Friday. I got the chance to work with it earlier in the week and came up with the two ideas above.

Hope you're all having a great Saturday :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool projects! Glad you didn't get buried under "project tidy up"!!! Did you get it all done?

Anonymous said...

Loved your CT projects. Hope you have recovered from your hard work?

Jennie Skaggs said...

I love how these turn out....it is such a fantastic style....gorgeous. Jennie