Monday, June 23, 2008

Wow, wow, wow...

Sorry I'm just being all excited again LOL! It's Monday which means a BIG layout task for the class I'm taking. I have been working through the video tutorials all morning and just finished my layout.

Isn't it so exciting to learn new things? This class I'm taking is so great and I have learnt so many new little tricks for digital scrapping just this morning. We did the circle arrangement of photos, used a grungemask on the large photo, doing the journaling strips with the black background...And maybe coolest of all - adding an overlay (removing some parts of it and then making it fade in better with the background) and adding a grunged effect to the papers with darkened edges.

I think I will have to practice a bit more before I can remember everything I have learnt today (it's one thing doing them just after you have watched a video...and another to remember the exact steps 2 weeks later) but we get this handy .pdf with all the commands etc to print out so that will help a lot. I must remember to print that asap.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great stuff.
I like your post and all your scrappy things.

Look forward to reading more.
I love it!!!! Thank you very much!

Jeannette said...

Great photo's Anso, you got in before me today but at least I got mine done today and not Wednesday like last week.