Friday, July 11, 2008

Mini Book...

Ooops ...so I never got the chance to blog yesterday. The day was just super busy, everything happened at once and there was no time to stop. And I missed yesterday's blog prompt from Shimelle too. As it turned out, it was not the end of the world though (it wouldn't have been anyway...but you know what I mean LOL!) as I wouldn't really have anything to blog about the prompt. Bet that's made you wonder what it was...

Poems...and do you have a favourite one that has affected you in any way etc. That was the prompt and my answer would have been a simple: no. Just for the simple reason that I don't have any poem books and I don't think I have read one since school almost. For no reason whatsoever, it's just not something I come across in daily life and I no-one I know is into poems either. So I just don't really know anything about them and therefore I don't have a favourite one.

Remember I posted about the minibook kit earlier in the week that I had got from Shimelle (sorry no link as it sold out) and my hunt for the Woodware punches? Well the punches came and I could finish my minibook...

1 comment:

Rhona said...

That mini book looks fun - what was it about?