Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Work In Progress...

So that picture looks a bit funny I guess? If I say it's a digital layout which is not finished I think it makes more sense LOL! Due to several things, I never got the chance to start the digital scrapping course by Jessica Sprague when it started last Monday. In fact I never had the possibility to do anything last week at all for the course (or indeed this week) and only got started about 1 hour ago. I'm watching the videos and doing the work as we go along. It works great. Each main weekly lesson is HUGE (plus we get additional tasks, bonuses etc each day so it never stops!) so I doubt I'll even catch up on last Monday's lesson today. We'll see...

So far I'm enjoying this lesson a lot :) See the blue circle shape with the little circles in the picture above? If someone had asked me to create that an hour ago I would have looked like a question mark. Really, no idea how to even start (apart from making the small circles of course). And now *I* have made that following the video - it's soooo cool and makes you feel so excited learning new techniques :)

No comments: