Thursday, October 02, 2008

My Freedom...

Bet you thought I'd given up on the "My Freedom" class, eh? LOL! Nope - I will get there in the end. I might have been abroad all the time while the class was run by Shimelle, but I'm determined to get it done and finished. Only 2 prompts left to do after this. Then my album is complete :)

This was the "personality" prompt. We were encouraged to use current photos of ourselves together with some when we were younger. And journal in a kind of "favourites list" ...kinda way. It will be fun to look back on later :)

Sooooo excited today, "Design Your Life" starts - yay! I'm off to write some e-mails and sort some things and then I'm going to sit down and view the video presentation and have a look at the prompts :)

1 comment:

michele said...

great LO! hugs mx