Monday, December 22, 2008

Cathy's Class...

I'm still really enjoying Cathy Zielske's Big Picture Scrapbooking class. I can't believe it's only a few days left now. It ends on Christmas Day. After 12 weeks of great layouts, handouts, slide shows and videos it's going to leave a little empty hole. Though I suppose I won't notice it for a little while...

With all the Christmas stuff and the Christmas journal on top of that I have kinda accepted and made the decision to save the last few assignments until January. No point in stressing through the classes just for the sake of it. I found the decision a little hard to make but once it was mad it felt very right. So you'll definitely see me working on this class for a few weeks after Christmas too.

This layout was done for one of the assignments (and yes it's straight - it's just me who can't take a photo straight LOL!) but I don't know...I'm just not 100% super keen on it. Maybe it will grow on me :)

No comments: