Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Great Colours...

I kinda missed the launch of the January BYOC (build your own collab) at the Lilypad last week when I was away and I only caught up on it yesterday. Wow ---> love the colours :) Green (yum!), pink, white and black. I downloaded a few kits yesterday and got them all unzipped and sorted, ready to play with this morning:

[Supplies: Scrap Pad - The Lilypad Special - Amy Martin, Black And White Basics - Amy Wolff, Sock Hop Alphabet - CD Muckosky, Doodlicious - Jenna Desai, Flower Bits - Jenna Desai, Just Swirls - Jenna Desai, Button Bitties - Kate Hadfield, Doodley-Strips - Kate Hadfield, Lilypad Linens - Kate Hadfield, Polka-Dotty Alpha - Kate Hadfield, Paper Daisies - Kaye Winiecki, TLP Buttons & String - Natalie Braxton (all from the Lilypad)]

These are some of my favourite kits from the January BYOC (in no particular order):

I got behind on my Christmas journal, because of having no access to my stash over Christmas and New Year, so I'd better go and pick that up now...

2 comments:

Kresta said...

Isn't the BYOC great this month? Love the products you picked up and your LO!

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Really cute stuff at BYOC.

I got behind on my journal too while I was in Florida. I've got about half the pages still to do, but I'm working on it