Friday, January 09, 2009

Mmm...

I feel like I'm "back at school" LOL! I have had a day with no scrapping today (very rare!) as I was trying to catch up on "The Organized & Inspired Scrapbooker" class. I have already worked myself through the pre-class work and more or less the 1st week's work too. Lots of reading in the book and then quizzes to answer. Things to think about and plan. I spent most of yesterday afternoon doing it and then continued this morning. So after lunch it was definitely time for a break.

A baking break. It was ages since I baked but spotted this recipe for "Pistachio Macaroons" in one of Nigella Lawson's books the other day and picked up ingredients for it yesterday when we went food shopping.

Yummy chewy macaroons sandwiched with a sweet pistachio butter cream. Really nice (and easy to make - very few ingredients) but pretty sweet so I doubt you can eat too many at once LOL!

1 comment:

LuAnn said...

those really look yummy!!