Saturday, March 07, 2009

Got My Punches...

I finally got the time to bring out the camera and take some photos of the stash parcel that arrived on...Wednesday, I think it was. I got my punches that I'd been waiting so much for. Martha Stewart has brought out some really great border punches and I couldn't resist a few of them. There are loads but I chose to buy 4. Oh and some paper too :)

These are my 4 new punches (plus a pack of Prima flowers which were a little bigger than I thought when I saw them on-line). After playing with them on some scrap paper and think my two faves are the two on the left side in the photo. Though I'm really pleased I got all 4 and can see myself using these a lot.

Some new Sassafras. Always love Sassafras. Though if I should be honest maybe these collections are not quite as much "me" as some previous ones. So therefore I was also more picky than usual when I chose what to buy and "only" got 2-3 sheets from each collection (while in the past I might have got a few more).

Prima. Now for some reason Prima papers have never really done it for me in the past. In fact I'm even trying to think of if I have ANY Prima paper in my stash and I'm not sure you know... But this collection, "Mommy and Me", is just super, super cute! Totally impossible to resist :)

Some American Crafts. Give me smiley happy colours (who would have thought I was a totally "muted colours" girl only a few years back?!?!) any time. Add in some owls and I'm sold :)

Heidi Grace. What more is there to say? Heidi Grace is one of my all time favourite paper manufacturers (together with October Afternoon, Sassafras, Scenic Route and one or two more).

2 comments:

sophiesmama said...

Wow, did you get a great box of goodies! Can't wait to see what you do with it. Have a good weekend!

pinky said...

Wow, what a stash of great stuff there! Are these from America or UK? Really want to get some MS punches.
Pinky