Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Nice Surprise...

I got a nice surprise totally out of the blue last night. I got a PM saying I'd been picked as the 'featured hybrid artist' at DST. I feel very honoured to be picked and that certainly put a smile on my face :)

Sue you asked about the URL for the ScrapPad. It's a closed forum so I can't give out the URL. Hope you understand - sorry about that.

And talking about that and the cybercrop going on there, here's another layout which I did yesterday afternoon:

This is inspired by a class by Lousette. I'm so in love with that swiss dotted Bazzill. I have used it now on 3 layouts in the last 2 days and I think I only have about 4 sheets left. *sob* Anyone know where they do a good price for it in the UK please?

I'm off on a walk in the nice weather now :)

1 comment:

Jackie Pocock said...

I sell the Dotted Swiss Anso at 45p per sheet. Just thought I'd let you know :)