Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Thanks...

A big thank you to everyone who left ideas for me on yesterday's border-punch-storage-dilemma. Head is now full of ideas and I'm considering different options and investigating what's around. I'll be back and let you know how it goes :)

Pinky - I do like the idea of sending the punches to you so you can store them for me...only thing is that I use them quite a lot so I'm not sure it would be such a practical solution ;) *giggle*

This is a 12x12 double layout for the "Design Your Life" class by Cathy Zielske. Wow it was big to work on! I don' really do double layouts very often any more and certainly not 12x12. As usual I have done a fantastic (not!) job of taking photos of it and the right page looks anything but straight I'm afraid...which it of course is in real life.

1 comment:

pinky said...

I love these pages, there's a real story going on, and sure life is never straight is it? lol.
Pinky