Friday, June 05, 2009

A New Fun (?) Toy...

I've really enjoyed a morning full of paper scrapping today and my day has just gone even better...as this arrived in the post:I've been doing Weight Watchers since January and lost 15,8 kilos (36 pounds) so far but I have found that the last month has been slow and I think I have hit the dreaded plateau. Yuck! I'm doing everything right and still not really getting anywhere. So anything to motivate you to move more, right?!

I've had my eye on this DS game ever since it was announced and pre-ordered it last week. It was released today and turned up in the post 5 minutes ago. So I'm really looking forward to have a little play in a little bit. If it's fun enough and if it makes me walk even more than normal then that can only be a good thing :)

1 comment:

Sellz said...

Congrats on losing the 36lbs!