Friday, July 10, 2009

Teletubbies...

My little niece is a HUGE teletubbies fan. She turned 2 earlier in the week and I wanted to make her a birthday card. I thought it would be really cool if I could make one with teletubbies. So I got some teletubbies and rabbit images and extracted them from the backgrounds. Then I used two very sweet digital kits from SSD and created a scene, added my teletubbies and rabbits and finished off the card. This is the result:

[Supplies: Lil' Buggy - Traci Reed, Kristin Cronin-Barrow, Down By The Pond - Lauren Grier, Lliella Designs (both SSD)]

It turned out to be really popular (the way teletubbies are her favourites, I kinda knew it would be) and they have even talked about framing it for her. I decided not to put a birthday greeting on the front as I thought she might want it on a bookshelf for a while or something, and now they are talking about putting it in a frame I'm really glad I made that decision.

No comments: