Monday, September 28, 2009

MeTAV...

Me: The Abridged Version...

...Cathy Zieske's Big Picture Scrapbooking class which is currently on it's last week. This is by far the best scrapbooking album I have ever made. No doubt. I never ever thought it would turn out quite this great. And it's not so much about the yummy album she recommended, or the pretty patterned papers, or anything like that. But about the details that she has made you record...

I finally have an album that is "me". And of course I have scrapped lots of layouts of myself in the past, but I have never really written down all those details that makes me "me". The things I love, the things I hate, favourite foods, collections, family details, music taste, qualities which I like about myself and qualities which I had more of. I let Ross read through my album as I finished it on Friday evening and he was going on about how amazing this was to have, even before he'd gotten to the letter "D". And of course it will be even more interesting to read through in a few years time. Now I just wish I had something like this for everyone in my family :)

No comments: