Saturday, October 17, 2009

Oh Dear! I Think I Have Caught A Bug...

...not a sickness type bug... but the Copic pen bug :) I have had my eye on these pens for many, many months now. Each time I have managed to talk myself out of it again. And then a few weeks later and I'm back admiring them on the net and watching Youtube videos on colouring etc. Today I finally feel for it and ordered some pens on-line.The above picture is not a picture of my new pens (as they are yet to be dispatched since it's weekend) but rather a little picture which I borrowed from my friend Google :)

I'm seriously excited about getting my new pens (think: small child at Christmas type excited!) and I feel well and truly hooked even though I have not even tried a pen yet. That's pretty baaaad LOL! Of course, since the pens are definitely not the cheapest in the world, there is a part of me that kinda hopes that I won't like them too much as it will be a rather expensive collection, with time, to add to.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh Anso, I so know what you mean! I salivated at the videos and websites for months before I finally gave in! When they came I was disappointed that he ink didn't flow out of the marker the same way as all those talented artists! It took some time to learn how to use them. But learn I did! Now I buy a couple different colors each month. And I've had to buy some refilling supplies. ink and colorless blender fluid. I'm still learning. But I love them none the less! Wecome to the club!

Jen said...

Oh, no worries, you'll be hooked. I'm a TOTAL amateur Copic-er, but my collection is up to 40!