Sunday, December 13, 2009

Autumn...

I know, I know. I have ended up in the wrong season with my title LOL! I just named the post after the layout I wanted to post here today. It's one with some autumnal photos which I have made as part of my Shimelle CT work this month.

I used a variety of Shimelle's kit for this layout, trying to pick individual items that went with my photos. Oh and I'm really pleased that I finally got to scrap my cute deer photo. It was taken in the autumn (of course!) at a National Trust park.

[Supplies: Autumn Apples Patterned Papers - Shimelle Laine, Autumn Apples Polka Dot Papers - Shimelle Laine, Autumn Apples Embellishments - Shimelle Laine, Penned Words - I Heart Scrapbooking - Shimelle Laine, Long And Winding Road Add-On Kit - Shimelle Laine
Starburst Mini Kit - Shimelle Laine (all from 2Peas)]

Tomorrow I'm be back with something a little more appropriate (season wise) and winter related :)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Nice layout! I've been thinking of you and wondering how your eyes are doing. I hope you are well.