Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Copic Blog Post Coming Up...

Just wanted to let you know that I'm working for a large blog post on Copic markers which I should have finished later today.

I got the following questions from Kat at Christmas (sorry I have not replied earlier due to being abroad and having pre-schduled blog posts!):

"Was wondering ... which Copics do you use? Ciao or Sketch? I believe there are differences with the quantity of different numbers, and also Ciao is not working with the Airbrush, while Sketch is?"

And also the other day:

"Oh ... was wondering if you could suggest some "basic" Copics for me, Anso? Which would you suggest? Much appreciated! :)"

So I'll be back with some info later - lots to think about :)

1 comment:

Kat said...

LOL, hun - thanks for that... sorry for "nagging" ... ;) About to read the bigger post now (and then order copics tomorrow!!)