Saturday, January 23, 2010

Day 15...

Two things today...

(1) A (possibly) important reminder. I have spent some time today backing up a lot of my hard drive. The very precious photos of course, but also other important files inc my digital scrapping kits. So if you haven't taken the time to backup your photos recently, maybe this is a good time to sit down and do it? :) Tomorrow could be too late...

(2) More Christmas journal pages:

Day 14 (small yellow page on the left) shows a rather messy suitcase in the middle of being packed for travelling. Day 15 is another half page (green page, top right). We spent a few days looking after my little niece after the wedding and I was journaling about how the best toys of the moment was not something your could guess ...not teddybears or building blocks...but ...wait for it!!! ---> bubble wrap!! :)))

1 comment:

StorageCraft said...

The whole journey for the completion of your product seem to be exciting. I have never seen so much enthusiasm put up by anyone in the work and specially when it is a boring one.