Monday, March 08, 2010

Birthday Cards + Thanks...

First of all I want to say thank you to all of you who have left comments during the last few days as a response to my rather tricky question last week. Thank you :) I'm going to check out all the links you gave me :)

I also mentioned that I was making some birthday card last week for my sister and brother who are twins. I didn't get the chance to take photos of them until just before they went in the post on Saturday. Hopefully they will arrive (definitely should!) in time this week :)

I used white cardstock, a Cuttlebug embossing folder, Maya Road cupcake stamp, Copics (yay!), some scrap pieces of patterned paper and then the text is printed on my computer due to lack of Swedish greeting stamps (which hopefully might be sorted soon!)

Tomorrow I'll be back with a post about my latest non-crafty obsession... :)

1 comment:

Liberty :) said...

i like the embossing!! i bet the post tomorrow is about a kindle?! :)