Wednesday, May 19, 2010

This Is A *Good* Week...

I'm so on a roll!! *excited smile* A roll to complete projects which "should" have been finished already. Earlier I posted about this class which I sat down and finished. And to accomplish that was such a great feeling that I decided to tackle another such project while I was on a roll.

I never quite got to finish Shimelle's latest class (Something From Almost Nothing) which was run about a month or so ago. The last two prompts came just as I'd had my two lots of surgery and I was totally unable to even sit up or use a computer. So naturally I couldn't finish my last 2 layouts while the class was still running. But armed with good feelings from finishing the Jessica Sprague class the other day, I went straight onto this class. I have one more 6x12 page to do and then I have completed the class :)

1 comment:

Neusinha said...

I Love This....