Tuesday, June 08, 2010

And One More...

This is the final of three layouts that I did for the BYOC released at the Lilypad on Friday...

[Supplies used: {Tiddly Winks} Ruffles, Ribbons & Strings - Amber Clegg, Line It Up - Amy Martin, Shabby Krafts 2 - Amy Wolff, Simple Singles Template Painted 2 - Gina Miller, Paint Rubs - Lauren Reid, This Summer - Valerie Wibbens (all from the Lilypad)]

The other two layouts that I made were pretty brown/grey in the look so I decided to go for a lighter look for this one, mixing in some pinks and bluey-greens :)

Working some more on the BPS class (A Bakers Dozen), which I'm currently taking, today. Got a layout done this morning and I'll see if I can get started with another one later. But first I have some chicken which I need to get cut at marinated in tikka masala paste and greek yogurt - yum! Better run or it won't be ready for cookingtonight :)

No comments: