Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Christmas...

And no, don't worry, I'm not going to go on about how Christmas is getting closer or closer, how many days it's left or indeed if anyone has already started organising or buying presents LOL! I'm talking about scrapping Christmas. Something that I love to do no matter what time of year it is :)

The layout above is another one which I have done for May Flaum's class. I love JUST using scraps and open packages of items while scrapping. Of course I need to use a full sheet (cutting it down to the size I need) for the background, but apart from that I don't allow myself to cut into a new sheet of paper, or open a new pack of embellishments for these class layouts. Such a great feeling! I've always been good with using scraps of patterned papers etc but this is cool.

I have done some digital CT work this morning and now I'm going to dig out some cardstock and get working on this class some more. Have a great day everyone! :)

No comments: