Friday, October 29, 2010

Snow Fun...

No, no snow here yet. As much as I love it when it snows, it still feels a bit early...

But I did hear from Mum & Dad that they did have snow for the first time the other day!! That is SUPER early. Another month from now would still be pretty early. It didn't stay, but still, it DID snow. Madness! LOL!

Anyway onto my "Snow Fun" and a hybrid card I made:

[Supplies used: Winter Magic - Kay Miller, Ice Capades - Kay Miller (both from Kay Miller Designs)]

Ready for some wintery cuteness? The main kit I used was this super sweet pastel coloured winter kit called Winter Magic by Kay Miller. Aren't those dressed bunnies just so sweet? I think I must use them some other time too :)

Weekend time soon. So nice :) Today I'm catching up on a journalling class I'm taking by Shimelle at the moment and also getting some house related things done (clothes washing, some general tidying etc) amongst other things.

Think we might start on the Christmas present shopping this weekend. Would love to have it done early to avoid crazy queuing for car parks and mad crowds in the shops...

1 comment:

Kay Miller said...

Oh this is so sweet!! You did such a beautiful job with this kit! Awesome work!! Thank you so much! :)