Thursday, November 18, 2010

Christmas Crafting...

...that's what's going on here this week. I even brought out some Christmas CDs to get me in the right mood. :)

All week I have been working on getting all the images for our Christmas cards coloured with Copics. At the moment I'm about halfway there I would say. (And then of course it's making the cards themselves too after that.) Though I'm not sure I'll get any more colouring done this week now...

Apart from that I have also been doing a lot of Creative Team work... all Christmas themed. Which is perfectly fine with me :)

Today Kay Miller has released a collab kit called Spirit Of The Season. I had some fun playing with this kit yesterday and came up with this layout...

[Supplies: Spirit of The Season - Kay Miller, Jady Day Studio (After 5 Designs)

Right I'm off to take some tablets and have a little lie down. Feeling rather yucky today and woke up with a headache etc which won't go...

No comments: