Saturday, November 13, 2010

Christmas Is Coming...

Anyone getting excited about Christmas yet? I know I am!!! I totally love Christmas *smile*. My favourite time of the year! Yes it can admittedly be a bit stressful at times, lots of things to do/prepare, presents to buy and wrap etc. But that doesn't mean that you can't enjoy all the nice bits and focus on them. I totally love all the cosiness of Christmas... seeing family, the trees, all the cosy lights etc. :)

I bought some Christmas compilation CDs last year so I'm looking forward to bringing them out soon. Due to hating shopping when the shops are mega busy, we have already bought about... 80% or so of the gifts - which feels great.

Better get started preparing my Christmas Journal soon too. I'm just trying to make a final decision between two albums that I have, before I can start cutting pages to size etc.

No comments: