Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Scrapping Summer...

I just got a huge (well huge-ish... like 146 - I think it was - photos delivered from Photobox)... so sometime today I aim to sit down with a large empty space around me and try to sort these into order according to date.

I'm still working on the journaling class by Shimelle. But I think my enthusiasm isn't really there... or it's the fact that my todo list every day is huge and I feel a bit stressed about the class and can't really take the time it needs. I don't know.

Either way I'm running 1-2 days behind all the time it seems and I'm not really enjoying that. In a way I'm thinking that the best for me right now might be to give up. But I really don't like giving up so I'm not sure I can make that decision. Know what I mean? Been in a similar situation? What did you do? I know that if I give up I won't really find time to come back to it and do it another time, and that's another reason I don't really want to give up. But it would be one less thing on my todo list...

1 comment:

Liberty :) said...

cute page Anso. I just dip into each prompt daily. Sometimes I can't think of what to write so I don't. Then, things pop into my mind a few days later. I certainly don't do each exercise, if they don't speak to me I can't do them so I only do the bits that I can focus on. That way I don't ever feel "behind" as I see the prompts as resources to come back to in the future.