Sunday, February 20, 2011

Christmas Journal - Day 22...

Kate - thanks for the comment you left on the Project Life post the other day. Yes I will try to blog about my Project Life (and maybe even get to take some photos of my album this year unlike last year!) when I think of it. As I said, I have been good with my photo taking and keeping notes so I'm ready to go...

But I have a mega busy week ahead of me (lots of Creative Team work to finish, birthday cards to make etc) so it might not be until next week when I get the chance to start catching up on it. First thing will be to go though all my photos for January and February and then picking 7 photos for each week...

Above is my page for 22nd of Dec in my Christmas journal. The day we took in the tree (it's tradition... and I think most Swedes do it on either the 22nd or 23rd of December). A rather funny story. Because of the tree having branches VERY low down it was like the leaning tower of Pisa when we put it in the stand (it didn't go far down into the stand because of the low branches being in the way) - check out the top middle photo LOL! But Dad got the saw out and had it sorted in no time :)

1 comment:

ShellyDee said...

Yes photo your Project life this year! I did PL last year and never took pictures of it either-this year I am really going to try and get on that!
I love following along with your Christmas Journal-I have been in love with your album since your first post about it and already ordered one for my Dec Daily 2011! Thanks for the inspiration!