Monday, March 28, 2011

That Time Again...

...it's that time again for me - to upload and get some photos printed. I kinda put it off as it seems to take a whole day to get it done so it's not exactly my favourite thing to do. But I've got to the stage where I'm uploading my photos to Photobox now, so the biggest job is already done. Yay!

When did YOU last backup your photos by the way? Maybe it's time to do that today? If so, don't do it later. Drop everything and do it NOW! You never know when you harddrive might fail. "Later" might be too late...

[Supplies: Candy Canes - Kate Hadfield, Cookies For Santa - Kate Hadfield, Do It Yourself - Kate Hadfield, Snow Day! - Kate Hadfield, Candy Shop - Sahlin Studio, Britt-ish Designs, Grow With Love Letters Edition March - Sara Gleason (all from The Lilypad)]

Above is a digital layout where I scrapped a funny story about the Christmas tree leaning like the leaning tower of Pisa. It was so funny at first LOL! But Dad quickly got it sorted with the saw and it looked perfect afterwards :)

No comments: