Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Heaven...

This is where I have been for the last week...

A most amazing week in Tenerife! Dad and me spent over 2 days trying to organise a trip for 12 people, with 2 babies and people travelling from 2 countries to the same hotel. It was quite a job to get it all to fit together. But what a trip it turned out to be!! :)))

None of us wanted to go home on the last day LOL! Everything was perfect... the weather, the apartments, the beach... Well everything but one thing... I had to see a doctor while I was there as I came down with a bad fever, cold and tonsillitis!! Isn't that just typical? So I spent most of the trip (being determined to take part in everything) very much on medication (and probably pushed myself a little too far). Still not well yet, but at least I'm recovering now...

No comments: