Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Instax Thoughts & A Pretty Kit...

Thanks to Gabbina and Casey Wright for the comments you both left on my post the other day. I really appreciate it! :) And no, I have not bought one... Yet! But it seems that everyone else who I have been in touch with, who has one too, are really happy with it. So I feel it's only a question of time now... Not today. Maybe tomorrow? Maybe I'll order one at the weekend...? We'll see...

Onto something else. This pretty kit above that I have... And before anyone might ask, no sorry it's not a kit that you can buy anymore :( I think it will become a minibook. As you can see there are bookrings and bookcovers included in the kit and you got instructions for a minibook. So I think a minibook it will be... More on this another day...

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Can I ask where you bought the kit from as if they are all amazing like this then I think I need one hehe! I am LOVING reading through your blog and am now thinking of ordering a camera you mentioned for myself eeeek!

Hugs Kellie
kelliewinnell@gmail.com