Monday, July 11, 2011

Beautiful Blooms...

Thanks for all the nice comments that have been left about the cards I made for the Summer Card camp class - they have made me very happy :) So, really, thanks for taking the time to comment :)

I've been working with the most amazing colourful happy kit by Kate Hadfield this week. It literally is a rainbow full of colours and it makes me smile so much :)

Nice and colourful, eh?! :) It's called "Over The Rainbow" (it's available right now here at the Lilypad) and it's a collab with Studio Flergs.

[Supplies: Maths Class Alpha - Kate Hadfield, Tiny Marker Alpha - Kate Hadfield, Over The Rainbow - Kate Hadfield, Studio Flergs, Sun Splash - Gina Miller, Basic Kraft - Gina Miller
Grow With Love Letters June - Sara Gleason (all from The Lilypad)]

The first page I made with this I teamed with some beautiful kraft cardstock. The next one I make will be a lot more colourful...

1 comment:

fatmonica said...

Lovely page-what great colours!