Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Love My iPhone...

[Supplies: PJ Party - Kate Hadfield, Eva Kipler, Edged - Amy Martin, Simple Journalers Pack 2 - Gina Miller, Ledger Papers - Shalin Studio, Shasta - Sara Gleason (all from The Lilypad)]

When I saw Gina Miller's Journalers & Frames for iPhone photos I really couldn't resist working with them...

At first I felt a little stuck. What was I going to scrap about? Then the obvious came to me. iPhone frames = iPhone love! Of course! Yay! :)

There's a lot of journaling (in lime) down the right hand side about how I wanted an iPhone for so long but couldn't really justify the cost...

Then my iPod Touch lost it's mind (it went mad!) about 1 1/2 years ago. After spending a whole weekend trying to fix it, restoring to factory settings etc, without any luck... well that just seemed to be a good reason to finally get that iPhone :)

No comments: