Saturday, September 10, 2011

My First Work...

...as part of the Creative Team for Baers Garten Designs. *so excited*

[Supplies: Days Of School Elements - Baers Garten Designs, Days Of School Papers - Baers Garten Designs (both from SBG), Sugar Maple - Sara Gleason (from the Lilypad)]

During the summer I took the very first class that Online Card Classes offered. A great card class by Jennifer McGuire and Kristina Werner. So much fun inspiration and ideas :)

Monday is the start for their second class. Or Jennifer's I should say. She's holding a 2 week class called "Inspiration Showcase" which I signed up for as soon as it was available. I'm so excited and really can't wait for Monday and the start of the class...

And with that, I better go and finish my paper scrapping so I can get this desk clear and ready for the class... :)

No comments: